Success is a journey, not a destination 1



I am incredibly delighted to be celebrated today by the world around me. Many people from the audience want to at least exchange a handshake with me. I am lost on words to say my parents are proud of me. They are more than proud, you know. Mum's eyes damped with tears, but a smile beamed through her lips with joy written all over her face. Father's confidence knows no bounds.

Turning to the audience gives me a reflection of how I strived tirelessly to turn adversity into victory. A journey I know is endless, not even today, as the world feels like I have risen to the peak. Oh! Indeed it is that I am an achiever today, but I will be lost on track if I let go of the principle "progress in the process. " No matter what I become today, I will always maintain the process of walking in progress because success is infinite. There's still more to achieve.

Through my adventure, I could come with a million reasons to be dissatisfied, discouraged, and disengaged with the process. Rising above all odds has always been the watchword because I know it will only get unfortunate if I fail to create my luck through the obstacles.

I play the game of success in momentum. And when things seem not forthcoming, I maintain patience and keep walking the process of progress. This I have learned that the journey of life is not straightforward because the road that we drive through our physical journey is never a straight path, not even on the high express.

Don't expect things to happen as direct/straight as possible. It's fine when you experience some bending in the quest to attain a height, but it will be sad if you allow the bending to take you back to the ground. To be successful in life, remember death every second of your life. It will strip all distractions and remind you of what's most important that you want to be known for, as heroes celebrated after their demise. This is only possible if you think of success as an object that transcends the living of the subject, which in turn prompts an everlasting speaking of him when he can no longer speak for himself.


Watch out for part two.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post